Hawaii Travel Contract Assignment - Speech Languge Pathologist (SLP)
Santa Monica, CA 2 days agoApply Now
Soliant is currently seeking a certified Speech-Language Pathologist candidate(s) to interview with a school district that Soliant has partnered with.
To qualify you must:
- Have active or pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Hawaii
- Have a Degree in Speech Language Pathology **
- Have schools experience - preferred
- Full-time preferrably
- Will accept CFY candidates
- Multiple Needs - caseload is based on experience/availability
- Full 2023-2024 school year
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
- Full company benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, and more)
- Accepting local or traveling candidates!
- In person (Please still reach out if interested in a virtual position)
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply here or by directly sending resume to the email below to be immediately considered.
Janah Zabala - Senior Account Executive
Direct line: 678-327-0996
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement