Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for working with high school students! Soliant is seeking a contract SLP to cover a high school caseload in Hesperia, CA for the remainder of the school year.
This is a moderately sized, K-12 district of 5 elementary schools, 5 middle schools, 2 high schools, and several virtual or in-person programs supporting adult learning.
As a Speech-Language Pathologist, the applicant will:
- Assess students referred for possible speech and language needs.
- Provide individual and/or group therapy sessions for students with identified speech and language disorders.
- Develop individualized education plans and present them to parents, school administrators, and others involved with student evaluations.
- Consult with teachers, counselors, parents, nurses, and administrators on speech and language concerns.
- Maintain accurate records for all students on the caseload.
- Provide reports of a student’s progress to parents.
- Organize student caseload and develop a schedule for each assigned school.
- Develop resource materials for use in speech and language development.
We seek candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication
- Solid organization
- Up-to-date knowledge of California Special Education procedures and best practices for SLPs in school settings
- Professionalism and accountability
- California SLP license, issued by the California Board of Speech and Hearing
Sound like a good opportunity? Apply today by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with questions at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement