Soliant Health has partnered with a respected community hospital on the big island.
• Manages and supervises the day-to-day administration, management, coordination and integration of services, programs, and activities of the Pharmacy Department.
• Ensures operations and functions are in compliance with regulatory requirements and the policies.
• Collaborates and coordinates functions, services and operations to ensure alignment with the strategic goals and objectives.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: • Current Hawaii State license as a Pharmacist or valid State Pharmacy License from another State. • Doctor of Pharmacy degree preferred. • Three years of clinical hospital pharmacist experience required. • Prior supervisory/leadership experience.
Offering: weekly pay, medical and dental benefits, housing and travel allowances.
Contact: Thomas Tatham
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement