We are looking to hire a talented School Counselor near Ypsilanti, MI. The School Counselor will provide excellent support for the students in the district for the 22/23 school year.
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- High school caseload
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have Michigan state licensures and certificates
- Must have master’s degree in school counseling or related field
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement