*Ability to work in the United States of America without visa sponsorship is required*
Location: Sacramento, California
Position: High School Math Teacher
Soliant is partnering with a fantastic school district in California near Sacramento to find dedicated High School teachers to cover math classes. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and able to work with High School aged students. Soliant is committed to finding enthusiastic and dedicated teachers for the school year.
- Develop daily lesson plans in accordance to State and District curriculum.
- Maintain order and foster a safe and supportive learning environment in the classroom.
- Provide constructive feedback and use a variety of methods to ensure material retention.
- Be able to collaborate with parents, administrators, other teachers, and the special education department when necessary.
- Active teaching license/certification in California.
- Experience with integrated math 1-3.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Education or a related field.
- Previous schools experience preferred.
- Guaranteed hours with weekly pay.
- Quick interview and hire if qualified.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with 401k matching.
- Competitive pay package.
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered. Interested candidates can also call 678-748-5337.
Avery Newton | Soliant Education Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement