A school district in the Haverhill, Massachusetts area is actively looking to hire a School Psychologist for a full time position through the end of the current school year and for the 2022-2023 year. Interviews are starting now so don't hesitate to apply!
As a contract employee, you will be paid a competitive hourly rate and have guaranteed hours each week. More details about this opening are below.
- Contract, Full-Time
- 8:00am - 3:30pm
- Ninth Grade Level Caseload
- Testing, Report Writing
- Onsite Only
- Masters Degree or Higher in School Psychology
- School Psychology Certification for Massachusetts or eligible to obtain a certification in the state of Massachusetts (out of state candidates will be considered)
Please apply below! If you would like additional information about this opportunity, or would like to hear about other opportunities, please contact Lauren Barr directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement