I am working with a school district near Windham, New Hampshire to find a Qualified Speech Language Pathologist for the 2022-2023 School Year!
To be considered for this position you must have your CCCs, an active SLP License in New Hampshire.
- Health Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- W-2 Pay Rate
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- High School Caseload
- Pullout Services and Group Therapy
- Caseload | Approximately 45 Students with Autism, Intellectually Disabled Students
If you are interested, please apply so we can get you started as soon as possible! Feel free to reach out to me directly via text or call. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sarah Cotter – Talent Developer - 678-710-7542
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement