High School Special Education Teacher Needed Philadelphia, PA - 23/24 School Year
Philadelphia, PA 20 days agoApply Now
High School Special Education Teacher Needed
Philadelphia, PA - 23/24 School Year
- Position: Special Education Teacher
- Employment Type: Full time
- Caseload: 10th grade, 12 students total
- Create and implement innovative individualized education plans (IEPs) that cater to the unique learning needs of each student.
- Foster effective communication and collaboration with fellow educators, parents, and support staff to ensure a cohesive student experience.
- Conduct ongoing assessments, track progress, and adapt instructional strategies to maximize student growth.
- Bachelor's degree in education.
- Master’s degree in special education or teaching students with special needs
- Valid Pennsylvania teaching license in Special Education
- Competitive pay
- Secure your financial future with our 401k retirement plan.
- Enjoy comprehensive medical coverage and dental insurance for preventive and restorative care.
- Receive vision benefits for eye exams and eyewear.
Rev Up Your Career Journey: Submit Your Resume Now for an Exciting Next Chapter! Your Future Awaits as We eagerly Await Your Submission to Join Our Stellar Team!
Tione Jones | Recruiting Advisor | 770-882-2033
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement