A school near Westwood, MA is looking for a contracted Special Education Teacher (SPED) for the 22/23 school year. We are looking for a strong candidate who can commit to the entire school year and are interested in helping students in high school.
A little about the position:
- Full time, 35 hours per week
- Moderate to severe/intensive caseload
- High school caseload
A little about you:
- Must have Massachusetts State SPED Credential
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement