Soliant is accepting applications for a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist position with a great school in the Minneapolis suburb of Blaine, MN.
Details of the assignment below:
- Full-time (approx. 35 hours per week)
- Work with high school students
- Additional details of caseload to be discussed during interview with co-ordinators
As a school-based SLP, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Accept referrals and screen students
- Prepare written reports, interpret student evaluations, and develop Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Schedule therapy sessions for students in groups or on a one-on-one basis
- Meet with parents to review student progress, reassess needs, etc.
- Collaborate with parents, caregivers, teaching staff, and administrators.
- Work closely with other members of program staff to develop curricula.
- Make and/or recommend appropriate environmental modifications needed to facilitate student experience.
In order to provide therapy in Minnesota, applicants would need a valid license in Speech-Language Pathology and a certificate from the Board of Education.
To apply, please e-mail your resume highlighting your relevant experience to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement