Soliant is working with a small school community in the area of Frankfort, IN, and is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year.
Details of the position below:
- Part-time (2 days a week)
- Support speech services at one high school
- Applicants seeking more work may be assigned to other buildings, for a total commitment of 4 days per week.
We seek applicants who are communicative, collaborative, and passionate about helping students.
- Indiana SLP license
Please apply by using the form below. Or, contact Monica Guu at [email protected] or (770) 723-3774 with questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement