Hiring a Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for Next School Year- Calumet, IL
Calumet , IL 10 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Are you a Speech Language Pathologist looking for a new employment opportunity for the upcoming school year? The school district we are working with is looking to interview and hire a licensed SLP to join the team! See the details below:
Location: Calumet, IL
- Master’s degree or higher in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification & CCC’s
- Active Illinois SLP Licensure
- Professional Educator License with SLP
- Contract Position
- Full Time | 35 hours a week
- Hours: 8:15am-3:30pm
- Start and End Date: 8/21/2023- 6/3/2024
- Caseload Details:
- Prek-2nd Grade (Approx. 55 students)
- Students are grouped together if they have similar needs. Therapist also pushes into the classroom for some services (ie. special education self-contained classroom).
- Attend special education meetings, write goals and objectives, complete initial and re-eval assessments, and participate in monthly pre-k screenings.
- Pay Range: $30-45/hr (based on experience)
- Zoom Interview
- Evaluate levels of speech, language, or swallowing difficulty
- Create and carry out an individualized treatment plan that addresses specific functional needs.
- Counsel students and their families on how to cope with communication and swallowing disorders.
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Direct Deposit every Friday (W2)
- Individualized Benefits Package (if needed)
Please apply and send your updated resume. If you have any questions, feel free to call directly at 678-951-0823. For QUICK CONSIDERATION or if you would like to learn how to ensure an interview for yourself reach out to my email or office number.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement