Soliant is now hiring TWO Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Clinical Social Worker AND/OR Licensed Educational Psychologist for a school district in the Dulah, CA area. This is a full time contracted position for the 2022/2023 school year. If you would like to join a supportive team, apply now.
- TWO POSITIONS
- Full Time (40 hours per week)
- 8 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday
- Vacancy 1: Starting around Thanksgiving and going until the end of the school year- mid to late June
- Providing individual and group counseling in Oxnard Union high school district 4 days per week and providing behavior support 1 day per week. (From November through Late January, starting in February and through end of school year- June, the position will be working with an elementary school district providing individual, group, and social emotional information/lessons to an elementary school in Briggs School District)
- Vacancy 2: Starting late December until the end of March- this could be extended 1-2 months potentially
- Providing group counseling using a formatted process to general education students across Ventura Unified School District.
- Licensed in the state of California as a LMFT, LCSW OR LEP
- PPS Credential
- Master's or Doctorate degree in school psychology or related field of study
- Experience as a school psychologist in an educational setting preferred
Perks We Offer:
- Competitive Pay.
- Weekly Paychecks.
- 401K Matching.
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision.
If you are interested in this position, apply with your resume or contact Chloe Mui at 678-748-5301 or [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement