Category Schools - OT
Job Type Contract
Are you a Licensed Occupational Therapist looking for a new employment opportunity in Rosemount, MN? We are looking to hire a qualified and enthusiastic OT to join the team for the next school year! Please see the details below:
- Master’s degree in occupational therapy
- Active Minnesota Licensure/ Certification
- Contract Position | Full Time
- Hours: 7:30AM-3:30PM | 37.5 hours a week
- Start/ End Date: 8/22/2023- 6/6/2024
- Caseload Details:
- More details to come during interview
- Pay Range: $35-45/hr (negotiable)
- Zoom Interview
- Knowledge of occupational therapy theories, models of practice, principles, and evidence-based practice.
- Ability to recognize occupational performance deficits in the areas of personal care, student role/ interactive skills, processing skills, play, community integration and written communication.
- Develop and implement IEPs to meet the individual needs of the child.
- Responsible for timely documentation of evaluation results, progress reports, discharge reports, daily notes, service tracker notes
- Educate and demonstrate (verbally or written) therapy techniques to parents that can be incorporated into the home.
- Competitive hourly pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Weekly Direct Deposit
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits what you are looking for, apply below with your updated resume. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you want to learn more about ensuring an interview for yourself. My office number is 678-951-0823.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement