DIRECT HIRE Vascular Ultrasound Tech Need in Galveston, TX
Shift: Days, 5x8s
Same Day Interviews & High Salary
Vascular Ultrasound Technologist duties
- Ensuring that the lab, examination rooms, tools, and equipment are properly sterilized and maintained.
- Preparing patients for ultrasound examinations.
- Operating and maintaining ultrasound and plethysmography equipment.
- Performing sonographic examinations on patients to develop vascular images.
- Generating analytical reports and documentation from sonogram results.
- Assisting physicians with reviewing and interpreting ultrasound images.
- Communicating and explaining sonography examinations and results to patients.
Required: ARDMS (RVT) Certification Required with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
If you're interested, appky to the position and send your resume to [email protected]
Complete a skills checklist and list me as the recruiter, Maya McLean, at www.soliant.com/skillschecklist
If you have any questions give me a call or text me at 678-920-5896
I look forward to helping you find your next opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement