Hiring a Special Education Teacher for the '23-24 School Year in Rock Hill, SC
Rock Hill , SC 14 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Special Education Teacher
Job Type Contract
Are you a Special Education Teacher looking for a new employment opportunity? The school district we are currently working with is looking to hire qualified and licensed teachers for the upcoming school year. See the details below:
Location: Rock Hill, SC
- Bachelor’s degree in education or Master’s/Doctoral Degree in Special Education
- Active South Carolina Special Education Teaching License
- Full-time | Contract Position
- Start: August 21st, 2023
- End: June 6th, 2024
- Caseload Details:
- High School Self Contained
- Working with students with emotional and behavior disabilities
- Pay Range: $30-40/hr (negotiable)
- Onsite Only
- Zoom Interview
- Assess students’ skills and determine their educational needs.
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student.
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups and one-on-one.
- Discuss students’ progress with parents, other teachers, counselors, and administrators.
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Direct Deposit (W2)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
If this opportunity fits what you are looking for, apply and send an updated resume. Feel free to reach out to my direct office number at 678-951-0823 if you have any further questions. I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions that you may have!
Sarah Edwards |678-951-0823
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement