Job Title: Special Education Teacher
Location Near: River Oaks, CA
Employment Type: Contract (2023-2024 school year)
Soliant is currently seeking a dedicated Special Education Teacher for a contracted position near the River Oaks, CA area. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with students who have diverse learning needs and make a positive impact on their educational journey.
- Position: Special Education Teacher
- Duration: Full-time, August 16, 2023 - June 7, 2024
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week with a 30-minute unpaid lunch (7.5 hours per day)
- Caseload: Resource Specialist Program (RSP) up to 28 students and Special Day Class (SDC) up to 12 students
- Responsibilities: The Special Education Teacher will be responsible for curriculum development, skill development, writing Individualized Education Programs (IEPs), conducting assessments, participating in IEP meetings, and more.
- There are 5 openings for both RSP and SDC positions.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in special education or a master’s or doctoral degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs
- License: Active Special Education State Teaching License
- Experience: 3-5 years of current school district experience
- Language Skills: Bilingual (Spanish)
- Age Group Experience: Preschool through middle school
How to Apply:
If you are a qualified Special Education Teacher interested in this opportunity to support students with diverse needs and meet the qualifications listed above, please apply with your resume. For further inquiries or to discuss the position in more detail, you can contact Chloe Mui at 678-748-5301 or email [email protected]@Soliant.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement