Job Title: Virtual School Psychologist - Contract Position
Location Near: Westmoreland, TN (Virtual)
Are you a dedicated School Psychologist looking for a new and innovative opportunity near the Westmoreland, TN area? Soliant is currently hiring a Virtual School Psychologist for the 2023-2024 school year. This is a contracted position, and we are seeking a passionate professional to join our team.
- Type: Full-time
- 5 days per week
- 8:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
- Start/End Date: ASAP - May 24, 2024
- Locations: 4 school locations
- Student Demographics: K-12 students with varied demographics
- Job Duties: Evaluations, IEP meetings, testing, etc.
- Master’s or Doctoral Level Degree in School Psychology.
- Must be licensed by the state board.
- Certification and Experience:
- State Teaching Certification and 2 years of school experience.
How to Apply:
If you are excited about making a positive impact on the lives of students in a virtual setting and meet the requirements, we invite you to apply. Please submit your resume to Chloe Mui at [email protected] or contact her directly at 678-748-5301.
Soliant is a leading healthcare and education staffing company, committed to connecting talented professionals with rewarding career opportunities. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and dedicated support throughout your employment.
Soliant is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply.
Join us in shaping the future of virtual education. Apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement