A school district near Sebring, Florida is hiring for a full-time School Psychologist contract position. We are looking for a qualified candidate for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year and hope to interview and hire ASAP. This is a supportive school district looking for a dedicated professional to join the team.
You’ll receive competitive wages and benefits such as health, life, and dental insurance.
- 40 hours per week
- Start Date: ASAP-End of school year
- Opportunity for the remainder of the school year, summer, and 2023 school year
- Age level: K-12th grade students
- Degree in School Psychology
- Requires a Florida Psychologist license
- Matching 401k
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Competitive compensation
- Premium Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Specific insurance plans that is right for you
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please apply below with a copy of your updated resume. Looking forward to speaking with you.
Claire Roland | 678-710-7639 | BlazerWorks Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement