Hiring – Certified Pharmacy Technician – Contract – Soliant
Norcross, Georgia Posted 27 days agoApply Now
Soliant is working hand in hand with Administration to bring the most qualified candidates to this interview process. Candidates will work as a full time W2 employee of Soliant for the length of the contract period. Travel openings paid with tax-free stipends for qualified candidates.
If you have the desired credentials and can see yourself in this environment, contact:
Eric Perry 281-668-0677 or email resume to Eric.Perry@soliant.com.
Now hiring full time Certified Pharmacy Technician for home infusion center. Must have 1-3 years’ experience. Must have active/clear state licensure. Must have full time availability to work the rotating shift schedule of the hospital.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
• Pharmacy Tech responsible for data entry
• Required basic computer and typing skills
• Supply medicines, assemble medicines for prescriptions
• Provide information to patients and other healthcare professionals
• Must have Full Time availability
• 1-3 years recent/current Infusion or Hospital experience
• Active/Clear State licensure
• IV admixture experience, chemo a plus
• Organizational skills and attention to detail a plus
• Maintain confidentiality on patient healthcare information
• High School diploma or GED
• Clear and Active Pharmacy Technician Accreditation
Work Hours: Full Time / Variable Shifts / Weekends
Industry: Healthcare, Home Infusion
Employment Type: Contract
For more information, contact: Eric Perry at 281-668-0677 or Eric.Perry@soliant.com.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
New Hospital Pharmacist - Full-TimeSalinas, CA
Soliant Health offering another new job for Summer of 2019! Staff Pharmacist needed for respected...
Travel Hospital Pharmacist - Northern CARedding, CA
Soliant Health has another new position in Norther California for a qualified Pharmacist. We're...