Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
HIRING NOW for a school Board Certified Behavior Analyst
BCBA Needed in Winchester, Virginia
We have had a great experience with this school district, and you will too. The opening will be a quick interview to hire process involving virtual interviews followed by an offer.
More Details About the Role:
Hours: Full-time 37.5 Hours/Week
Provide ongoing support for students.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments.
- Write and maintain positive behavior support plans.
- Oversee assessments, plan development, and ongoing program data analysis to ensure maximum student progress.
- Supervise RBTs
- State Licensure: Licensed Behavior Analyst
- National Certification as a BCBA
You may email me @ [email protected] or call me directly at 678-820-4182 if you have any questions or concerns. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement