Job Type: Full-time
Soliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist for a client in your area. The caseload will be discussed with the Special Education Director. Please submit your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. We require experience with IEPs and knowledge of service delivery in the school settings. Email [email protected] for immediate consideration or apply.
- Schedule: Full-time or part-time candidates
- Caseload: K-12
- Collaborating on an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) team, conducting a variety of assessment approaches, developing interventions and home strategies, etc.
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
- Zoom interview
- Industry Leading Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Packages
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- CEU Reimbursement
- Competitive Pay
- Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active CA Occupational Therapist License
New Graduates with Level II Fieldwork in school settings are welcome to apply.
Soliant Health Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement