HIRING NOW | Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Opening: OH
Columbus, OH 24 days agoApply Now
Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Opening: OH
Are you looking to make a difference in a student's life? Soliant is searching for a passionate Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for virtual work with an excellent school near Columbus, OH. Do you want to inspire and make a positive impact? Apply today and your new journey starts here!
- 2023-2024 School Year
- Multiple Caseload Options (Flexible)
- Full-time | Flexible Work Hours
- Assessments/Evals and IEP's
- Collaborations with Special Education Staff
- Previous experience in school and/or pediatrics strongly preferred
- Experience with IEP’S preferred
- *1 - 2 Years of teletherapy experience preferred, but not required.
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active OH State License
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- CEU Reimbursements
- Guaranteed hours (Paid for Direct and Indirect hours)!
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC;
To be immediately considered for this great position, please send your resume to [email protected]. Interviews are being scheduled now, so please apply today!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678.713.2812 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement