We are seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our team near Cowiche, WA. This full-time opportunity is for the 2023-24 academic school year with benefits available (health, dental, vision, 401(K)). Previous experience in a school setting highly preferred.
*Pay starts @ $42/hr (will increase based on experience)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in behavior analysis, psychology, special education, or related field
- Full-time, Contract
- Will work with 3-5 students
If you are a passionate and dedicated BCBA who is committed to helping children, please contact Cortazia Miller or via phone at 470-489-1823.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement