Soliant is seeking a Special Education Paraprofessional to help our young learners to succeed near the Vancouver, WA area. This position requires working directly with students. Motivated individuals are encouraged to apply!
Job Details & Qualifications:
- Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
- 2 days of paid training
- Flexible schedules
- K-8 or 9-12 Classrooms Available
- Weekly Pay - Direct Deposit
- Industry leading benefits in health, dental, and vision
- Only a High School Diploma Required!
If you'd like to be immediately considered, apply now and email your resume directly to [email protected].
We make life better for those who make lives better.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement