HIRING NOW | Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Opening - TX
Austin, TX 25 days agoApply Now
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) – TX
We are currently seeking a Texas licensed Speech Language Pathologist Assistant to interview with a school near Austin, TX that Soliant has partnered with for the upcoming year. More info below!
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathologist in Texas.
- Have Bachelors in Speech Language Pathology, or equivalent.
- Schools and IEP experience preferred.
- Schools experience preferred, either intern or any equivalent.
- Full-time | 37.5 Hours per Week
- Caseload TBD
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
- Interview ASAP
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected]. *Interviews are taking place today!
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement