Speech Language Pathologist (SLP/SLPA) Opening - TX
Are you a skilled and certified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP/A) looking for an exciting opportunity near Aldine, TX? We are currently seeking a dedicated individual to join our team to provide direct and indirect speech therapy services for K - 12 students for the 2023-2024 School year.
This is a full or part-time position offering flexible work hours, starting September 11, 2023. Will consider SLPA's as well!
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech and language skills.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' speech and language goals.
- Provide therapy services to students, both individually and in group settings, using evidence-based practices.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop strategies to support students' communication needs in the classroom.
- Monitor and document students' progress, adjusting treatment plans as necessary.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and provide valuable input on students' speech and language goals and progress.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of therapy sessions, assessments, progress reports, and other relevant documentation.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (SLP-CCC) preferred, but Clinical Fellows (CF) and SLPA's will be considered as well.
- Valid license or eligibility for licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Texas.
- Experience working as a Speech Language Pathologist, preferably in a school setting.
- Strong knowledge of various speech and language disorders and evidence-based treatment approaches.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Ability to develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on students' needs.
- Proficiency in using assessment tools and technology relevant to the field.
If interested, don't hesitate to reach out to me at [email protected] with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant
678 - 713 - 2812
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement