Hiring – Outpatient Pharmacy Technician – Per-Diem – Soliant
San Diego, California Posted 11 days agoApply Now
Soliant is working hand in hand with Administration to bring the most qualified candidates to this interview process. Candidates will work as a full time W2 employee of Soliant for the length of the contract period.
If you have the desired credentials and can see yourself in this environment, contact:
Eric Perry 281-668-0677 or email resume to Eric.Perry@soliant.com .
Now hiring part time Outpatient Pharmacy Technician for hospital setting. Must have 1-3 years’ experience. Must have active/clear CA state licensure. Must have availability to work part-time, per-diem, rotating shift schedules to support the hospital pharmacy needs.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
• Pharmacy Tech responsible for data entry
• Required basic computer and typing skills
• Supply medicines, assemble medicines for prescriptions
• Provide information to patients and other healthcare professionals
• Current experience with outpatient/retail pharmacy setting
• Restocking, cart fill
• Organizational skills and attention to detail a plus
• Maintain confidentiality on patient healthcare information
• High School diploma or GED
• Clear and Active Pharmacy Technician Accreditation
Work Hours: Part Time / Variable Shifts / Weekends
Industry : Hospital, Healthcare
Employment Type : Contract, PRN, Per-Diem
For more information, contact: Eric Perry at 281-668-0677 or Eric.Perry@soliant.com.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
System Pharmacy DirectorBirmingham, AL
Pharmacy Director, Hospital-based job state of Alabama. Soliant Health is partnering with a...
Pharmacy Director - HospitalBiloxi, MS
Pharmacy Director, hospital-based job near Biloxi, MS. Soliant Health is partnering with a...