School Psychologist Opportunity
We are urgently looking for a candidate within the Champaign area to fill a School Psychologist position. We are hoping to fill this position with a candidate as soon as possible without compromising quality. In order to do this, we are urgently responding to all responses for a short screening before a full interview. Please read the information below before proceeding.
- Masters or Doctorial Degree in School Psychology.
- Must have Illinois licensure.
- Experience with Patients from Kindergarten to the Age of 22.
Case Load Details
- 35 Hours per Week
- Virtual Interview
- Onsite Only
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Position Begins August 22nd, 2022
- Position Ends May 24th, 2023
- Negotiable & Competitive Pay
- Testing, Evaluations, Report Writing & IEPs on Caseload
- Relocation assistance. We want to bring opportunities to candidates as soon as possible.
Since we are looking to fill this position very quickly, Please contact Reed Plumb either by email, or at the number: 770-810-7228
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement