Soliant is now hiring for 3 School Psychologists for a school district in the El Cajon, CA area. This is a full time contracted position for the 2022/2023 school year. If you would like to join a supportive team, apply now.
- Full Time (5 days per week)
- 35 - 40 hours per week
- ASAP - June 23, 2023
- Caseload: K - 5
- Basic School Psychologist Duties
- Licensed in the state of California as a School Psychologist
- PPS Credential
- Master's or Doctorate degree in school psychology or related field of study
- Experience as a school psychologist in an educational setting preferred
Perks We Offer:
- Competitive Pay.
- Weekly Paychecks.
- 401K Matching.
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision.
If you are interested in this position, apply with your resume or contact Chloe Mui at 678-748-5301 or [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement