Currently seeking a School Social Worker for the 2023-2024 school year. This is a full-time opportunity with benefits available (health, dental, vision, 401(K)). SSW will report on-site and work with Preschool & 6-8 grade students. School is located near Troy, MI.
- Minimum of Master’s level degree in Social Work
- Active Michigan Social Worker Teaching license
- Minimum of one year professional experience as a social worker
- Current knowledge of the principles, practices and ethical standards of School Social Work (relevant state and federal laws, rules and regulations)
If you are a passionate and dedicated School Social Worker who is committed to helping children, please contact Cortazia Miller or via phone at 470-489-1823.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement