As summer 2022 is flying by, we are now arranging interviews for Colorado licensed Speech-Language Pathologist candidates with a school district that Soliant has partnered with for the upcoming year. The goal is to hire 2 SLP's who are available full-time and have schools experience.
To qualify Candidate must have:
- Active license approved by the Colorado State Board of Speech Language Pathology
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology, or equivalent
- Schools, therapy, and testing experience
- Any other Colorado DOE requirements
- Location: Denver, CO
- 2 full-time openings
- Full school-year 2022-2023
- Pay ranges between $25-$42 per hour (Negotiable)
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to the email below to be immediately considered.
Janah Zabala - Account Executive
Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement