Soliant Education has partnered with a school district in the Germantown, TN area to hire a Special Education Teacher.
- Masters degree in Special Education or related field preferred, Bachelors level teachers will be considered
- License in Tennessee to teach Special Ed, or willing to apply
Caseload is student K - 4th
Benefits and Pay Structure:
- W2 contract for the full 2023/2024 school-year, with contract renewals available.
- Off on all weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance available.
- 401k retirement plan with employer match.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Travel stipends are available for those who qualify.
- Weekly pay, hourly pay for ALL hours worked.
- Reimbursements available for onboarding.
- Pay range is negotiable.
Competitive and negotiable hourly rate will be determined based on experience of applicant, as well as school budget. Applicant will not be paid when school is closed. Off on weekends, evenings and school holidays.
W2 contracted position - contract renewals are available if desired!
For questions please Marlee Hobgood at Soliant Education:
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement