HIRING Speech Language Pathologist needed near Dayton, TX 23'-24' school year
sugar land, TX 12 days agoApply Now
Speech Language Pathologist - SLP
A school district located near Dayton, TX has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time.
- Full Time
- K-12 caseload
- ASAP – 23/24 School Year
- School/Pediatric experience preferred
- Masters of Communications Sciences and Disorders
- Texas license required or ability to acquire before starting
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
- CEU reimbursements and more
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package!
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position this school year.
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement