Soliant is working with a school in the Palmyra, Pennsylvania area that is in need of a Speech-Language Pathologist via Onsite. This position is for a K-2nd caseload. We are currently scheduling interviews this week! Apply below if you are interested in this opportunity!
- Full-time (Guaranteed Hours)
- Active PA license
- Caseload: K-2nd
- Duties: Consulting with patients to learn about their physical condition and symptoms. Diagnosing movement dysfunction and developing a treatment plan
- Types of Disabilities: Speech and Language, Autistic Support, and Learning Support
If this sounds like an employment opportunity that interests you, please contact me directly at 678-837-1249 or email me at [email protected] with your updated resume and the best time to speak.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Account Executive, Soliant
Direct Line:678-837-1249 | Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement