Soliant Health is partnering with a school district in the Snohomish WA area for a Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP/CFY) position. If you love working in a school setting & providing speech therapy services to children, please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Interview & Quick Offer!
- Must have State License
- Full-Time: 37.5 hours per week
- Supervision provided for CFYs
- Caseload: will be discuss on interview
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k) for On-site positions
Please feel free to contact me by call, text or email regarding any questions you may have about this or any other positions we have open!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement