We are currently seeking a talented professional to join our team as a Full-Time Speech-Language Pathologist for the upcoming 2023-24 school year. As a member of our dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse K-12 caseload, collaborating with students, educators, and families to provide comprehensive speech and language services.
- 2023-24 School Year
- K-12 Caseload
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Current state licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Experience working in a schools setting preferred.
If interested, send your resume to [email protected] or call me at 678-920-5950. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement