Hospital Experienced Pharmacist- 13 Week Assignment- San Jose, CA PGYI
San Jose , CA 24 days agoApply Now
Are you a pharmacist with inpatient experience or a PGYI looking for an opportunity to pick up a full-time schedule? If you are looking for a position that will challenge your skill level this is the position for you! This position will not only help strengthen your skillset but will also allow you to gain experience working in a highly recognized hospital. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity give me a call today at 281.668.0649 or send your resume to [email protected]
In this role, you will be responsible for,
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals and counseling patients on drug therapies.
- CA License
- Inpatient experience
Pay Rate: $70-75/hr.
Industry: Healthcare, Hospital
Work Hours: 7:00 AM-11:00 AM,11: 00 PM- 7:00 AM Rotating
Employment type: Interim, Contract, Temporary, Travel, Temp-Hire
Nanci Estrada, Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement