Inpatient Staff Pharmacist Job
A Community Hospital is currently seeking an amazing candidate that is talented for a hospital pharmacist job. Join this team of highly trained professionals and sharpen your pharmacist skills. Pharmacists are the back bone of medicine knowledge, consulting and dispensing. Bring your expertise in health care to this hospital.
- Candidate will work in the acute care setting; order verification, pharmacokinetic dosing and medical consultation will be a part of the general job duties.
- This hospital really needs your expertise as a consultant in medicine. You will be able to serve this amazing community and bring your helping hand around the world.
- 1-2+ years’ experience in an inpatient hospital setting is highly preferred but not required. Prior hospital experience is extremely important.
- Any State License
- Full-time, Contract
Shifts Available: Days/Afternoons
To speak about this job, or to touch base about any of our other travel or permanent opportunities, give me a call at the number below today. You can also expedite the process by sending a copy of your resume and filling out a skills checklist at the following link: http://www.soliant.com/skillschecklist/
Senior Pharmacy Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement