Soliant has partnered with a health care leader in Kansas! If you're seeking a full-time permanent opportunity which offers great growth potential and open to relocating this job is for you!
Job Details: Clinical Staff Pharmacist
Setting : Inpatient
Schedule : Full time - 36 hours/week or greater
Duration : Direct Hire - Permanent
Schedule : Days/Afternoons/Evenings/Nights - All shifts available
• Review, interpret and verify provider medication orders making any recommendations and clinical interventions as necessary based on patient specific condition, disease state, age and other clinical factors.
• Manage medication use including the compounding, preparation, selection, dispensing, storage and stocking of medications for the entire organization.
• Assure completion of pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing pharmacy technician workflow and completing and assuring verification and accuracy of all final products prior to dispensing to patients.
Ideal Candidate :
Senior Pharmacy Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement