Soliant is partnering with an exceptional school district who is looking for a contract, Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) with Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology (or other applicable degree). We do our part by providing our therapists with unmatched career opportunities, compensation and personalized service that goes beyond job placement. See below for more details.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) needed in Douglasville, GA!
· Full time/part time available
· Caseload: Pre-K - 12
· School year calendar and schedule
· Weekly pay with benefits (Health, 401k, CEU Reimbursement, etc)
· CFY and New Grads may Apply!!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly, or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Darrell Powers ([email protected]). Feel free to also contact Darrell Powers directly at 770-325-0225.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement