Soliant Health is seeking an SLP to work in a school district in Houston.
Position is open to be filled now.
This job is Full time, during school hours.
Mild to moderate disabilities, some speech delays and autism. There are multiple positions within this school district; caseload will be assigned based on experience.
-Attend required staff and IEP meetings, good communication with parents and students, as well as with the special education department
• Master’s degree in speech related field
• Valid TX SLP license (CCCs or CF)
• Ability to commute to school(s) if needed
• Experience working with High School population (schools preferred)
• Strong understanding of speech-related conditions, causes, and treatments.
• Excellent coaching and verbal and written communication skills.
• Attentive and caring with the ability to develop individualized education plans (IEPs)
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Brittiany.Byas@Soliant.com or contact Brittiany Byas, National Hiring Manager, at 770-225-3055 .
Brittiany Byas | Hiring Coordinator
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement