Category Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist
Job Type Contract To Hire
Soliant is seeking a hospital pharmacist in West Virginia. Join our growing team across the east coast and enjoy industry leading benefits!
The staff pharmacist provides clinical pharmacy services for patients and ensures the safe preparation, dispensing and monitoring of all medications. Clinical services will include but not be limited to discharge counseling, kinetic and therapeutic drug monitoring, antimicrobial stewardship and warfarin dosing.
- Education - BS or Pharm D degree from an accredited school of pharmacy Licensure
- Current West Virginia License or eligible
- Experience as a pharmacist in an acute care hospital setting is preferred but not required.
- Full-Time Hours
- EPIC experience a plus
Join the team by contacting:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement