Hybrid Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teaching Position near Grand Chute WI
Grand Chute , WI 13 days agoApply Now
Soliant is working with a partner school district near the Grand Chute WI area to hire a Hybrid DHH for the 2022/23 school year.
Full time, Monday – Friday
School holidays, evenings, and weekends off
Caseload is High School! Open To Hybrid (3 days onsite, 2 days Remote Weekly)
Very Supportive Team
To qualify for employment the candidate must be licensed as a DHH in WI
Job related experience is required
Other duties may include:
Diagnoses and programs instruction for individual learners.
• Plans, administers, and interprets student evaluations.
• Prepares written reports as required.
• Develops and maintains positive working relationships with parents, guardians, and
• Meets with parents on a regular basis to review student progress and works on
individual education-related needs.
• Works closely with other members of the program staff to develop and maintain
curriculum and standards.
• Participates in transition plans for students moving to other environments
Negotiable and competitive hourly rate based on experience and qualifications
W2- Paid for all hours worked
Benefits (Health, vision, dental, and 401k with employer match) are available
To apply, please send resume and references to Nathan Alshabazz.
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement