Soliant has collaborated with a school district in the West Sacramento, California area that is seeking a School Psychologist. This is a full-time contract position for the school year.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Onsite duties will include testing and observations.
- Remote duties will include IEP meetings and Report Writing.
- Weekly pay
- Master’s Degree in Educational or School Psychology.
- Must have Valid California License as a School Psychologist or necessary prerequisites to obtain School Psychologist license.
- New grads and out of state candidates are welcome to apply!
If interested in this opportunity please call Octavious Echols at 678 459-1106 and send your resume to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement