Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists based in Medford, OR, and seeking an opportunity to lessen their time on the road. Soliant has partnered with a local school, and is seeking a contract SLP to work a hybrid assignment (part-time on-site, part-time remote) for this school year.
- Cover 2 sites--1 in Medford, and 1 in Central Point
- K-12 age groups
- SLP will be asked to supervise an SLPA
- Responsible for direct therapy, documentation, evaluation, progress and IEP reports, and attending IEP meetings
The expectation is for candidates to be on-site two to three days a week--interested applicants can get more details on their work schedule from the program administrator.
We seek applicants who are excellent communicators, detail oriented, and who can build rapport with students, families, and staff.
- Oregon SLP license
- Previous schools experience preferred
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with questions at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement