ICU RN - New York
Soliant Health, is preparing to interview applicants in Long Island City for a Night shift need in the ICU. Applicants should have at least 1-2 years of experience and active New York state RN license, BLS and ACLS.
- Term: Full-time, Contract, 13 week
- Shift: Nights, 3x12 hrs/wk,.
- Qualifications: BLS, ACLS, New York RN License
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision options.
- 401k Program and Travel Reimbursement.
- Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit.
- Target Start Date: As soon as possible.
To request a phone interview for this opportunity, or other job opportunities nationwide, please contact:
Ara Towns, Sr. Account Executive
Call or Text 770-325-0565
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement