Blazerworks is looking for a Social Worker to help a neighboring school district this immediate school year.
This is a full-time position at 37.5 hours per week. This would be from September 2022 through June of 2023.
- Supporting students with and without an IEP
- Teaching Social-Emotional curriculum
- Must have IL Social Worker certification
- Must have PEL for school social work
- Caseload TBD
- Additional details will be provided upon interviewing with the district.
If you are interested please apply below or send a copy of your resume to [email protected]
~Rin @ BZW
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement