Soliant is looking to hire an SLP-CCC to work from home providing tele- speech services by computer for a full time job with a Illinois school district. The SLP will service a caseload that consists of students anywhere from elementary to high school. The SLP will also work directly with the on-site school staff.
Candidates should be technologically savvy. Our SLP's are trained on software prior to the start of any position. Candidates are also trained on how to transition their in-class skills to a Tele-Therapy position if they do not have experience with TelePractice. This position is accepting part time or full time candidates.
- Masters/Doctorate in Speech Pathology
- Approved or pending SLP license in the state of Illinois
- Experience in schools / Pediatrics recommended
- Full time or part time, contract position held in a school setting
- K - 12 Caseload (Additional caseload details provided during interview)
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this position please apply online or email your resume to Wheeler Lancey at [email protected]. More information may be obtained by contacting Wheeler at (678) 497-4759. If this position is not exactly what you’re looking for we’d love to discuss other available Soliant opportunities with you.
Ph: (678)-497-4759 / [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement