Category Schools - PT
Job Type Contract
Soliant Health is partnering with a school district in the Rochester NY area for a Full-Time Physical Therapist (PT) position. This is an ideal position for caring individuals who love working in a school setting & providing physical therapy to special needs children. If this describes you, please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
- Will interview, offer, and hire ASAP!!
- Full-time: 35 hours/week
- Start/End: ASAP-June 23, 2023
- Caseload: Elementary & Middle school; discussed on interview
- This position would involve travel between sites during the day and week. It would also include a home visit for a medically fragile student.
- *Ready to interview and hire NOW*
- Must Have State License
- Master in Physical Therapy
- School experience preferred
- Weekly Paychecks
- CEU Reimbursements
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- We offer Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k) for On-site Full-time positions
Feel free to contact me via phone, text or email at 678-748-5320 for any additional information!
Senior Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement